BYONIK Laser Treatment Ireland
Byonik is the world’s first laser which rejuvenates, repairs and protects your skin from inside the skin cells and is used in combination with hyaluronic acid and antioxidants to help improve numerous skin concerns, for all skin types and colours. Guided by your own pulse, this revolutionary cold laser re-energises and repairs your skin cells, collagen and elastin to preserve youthfulness; improve signs of ageing skin; reduce redness; promote skin healing; reduce inflammation and deeply hydrate the skin from within the skin cells, not just around them.
There are 7 ways in which Byonik laser treatment helps the skin. Both the power of laser light and light-induced osmosis (water passing into your cells) improves the appearance, health and hydration of your skin:
1. Protects your telomeres
Telomeres are the end parts of our DNA whose job it is to protect the cell. Time and other factors, such as stress, shorten your telomeres and eventually, the cell dies as a result. Each time a skin cell dies it can contribute to our skin ageing and wrinkles, skin laxity and other signs of ageing. The Byonik treatment protects and preserves your telomeres, prolonging the life of, and improving the health of your skin cells. The result? A renewed youthful-look and healthy skin, for longer.
2. Near-infrared laser
This aspect of the treatment:
• regenerates your skin cells
• detoxifies your skin
• improves your microcirculation which improves nutrient flow and strengthens your skin
• improves lymphatic drainage to decongest your skin, reduce puffiness and improving general skin health.
3. Red laser light
This aspect of the treatment:
• improves inflammatory-ageing (skin ageing resulting from inflammation)
• improves general skin inflammation such as that associated with rosacea
• supports wound healing
• is anti-bacterial
• reduces skin redness
4. A release of your elastin fibres
Elastin plays a major role in your skin’s tightness. As time passes, salts, fats, amino acids and calcium accumulate around the elastin fibres, tethering them, so that their ability to create tension and tightness in the skin is reduced; the result is wrinkling and sagging skin. The Byonik laser energy releases your elastin fibres, causing a lifting effect in the treated skin.
5. Hyaluronic acid
Also known as “the key to the fountain of youth”, Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is produced naturally by your body. It fixes the moisture, plumpness, structure and elasticity of your skin. At 40 years old your skin contains only 60% of your original HA levels and only 10% when you’re 60 years old; this degradation of your HA levels is one of the key players invisible skin ageing.
During your treatment, the Byonik technology allows the HA molecules to completely pass into your skin cells. This deeply hydrates your skin, helps to support healthy, youthful cell function and improves your collagen production. This ability to pass into, and not just surround, the skin cell is something only a very select few molecules can do, such as the molecules in some topical medication.
The hyaluronic acid used during your treatment is embedded with antioxidants which:
• Allows the hyaluronic acid used during treatment to be retained in your skin for up to four weeks.
• Catch free radicals to help protect your DNA. The antioxidants used during your Byonik treatment has an antioxidative potential which is nearly 5 times more powerful than that of red wine and nearly 3 times that of green tea.
• Soothes and protects your skin barrier.
• Improves the moisture, firmness, elasticity and smoothness of your skin.
• Visibly improves the depth of your wrinkles.
• improves the condition of maturing skin.
7. Guided by your pulse
The laser energy is delivered to your skin with the beat of your heart. This is important because your skin cells have been shown to be more receptive to the osmosis process just before your heart beats. This technology, developed in conjunction with NASA scientists, means that your cells absorb the hyaluronic acid and antioxidants used during the treatment like a sponge. The result? Deeply hydrated, healthy and plump skin cells.
Indications that Byonik may be right for you:
• You are seeing natural signs of ageing, including lines, wrinkles, crepey and dull skin.
• You would like to maintain healthy skin, youthful-looking skin and improve your skin’s overall appearance.
• You would like to soften the appearance of scarring.
• You would like to improve background redness.
• You would like to redefine your features and improve your skins plumpness.
• You would like to improve the health and overall appearance, tone and texture of your skin.
• You would like to improve the appearance of melasma.
For Byonik Laser Treatment Cork Ireland